Sunday 26 February 2017

INTERNATIONAL FASHION SHOWCASE- LFW




I recently went to London for London Fashion Week's opening weekend and was lucky enough to attend the International Fashion Showcase, sponsered by Mercades Benz at Somerset House. 

The concept of the exhibition was Local Global, featuring the work of emerging international designers from around the world and I really enjoyed it! I thought the designers absolutely excelled at capturing their individual local culture into the global language of fashion, and the results were incredible! 



Here's my pick of my favourite looks from the showcase; let me know what you think!




I love the bright colour pops here and intricate embroidery!





A playful twist on textures and fabrics works really well here; I love the mesh!








I am in love with this faux sheepskin texturing in the German showcase room; it works really well with the smart tailoring of the jacket. 














Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig