Saturday 25 November 2017

DIGBETH DINING CLUB


I'm a huge fan of street food! Borough Market is one of my favourite places to go in London, so when I found out about Digbeth Dining Club (which runs every Friday and Saturday), I knew I had to check it out! 



Digbeth Dining Club has the winning combination of great street food, chill dj sets playing soul and jazzy classics and a great location in the heart of Birmingham’s old industrial cluster. And I was even lucky enough to win a free food and drinks giveaway for my boyfriend and I a couple of weeks ago (woohoooooooo!)

So far I’ve tasted food from ‘The English Indian’ stall, which has Indian Twists on British classics such as Fish and Chips, a gorgeously creamy coconut chicken curry from ‘Buddha Belly’, a ph-attttt (yes, with a ph) burger, an Oreo flavoured waffle and a salted caramel cheesecake from ‘Urban Cheesecake’ (not all in one night I hasten to add, although the food is that good, I would accept an eating challenge to trial that!)





I love the atmosphere the most, so I will definitely be coming here a lot more this year! The music is amazing too: I'm a big fan of funk and soul, so it makes a refreshing change to be able to hear the kind of music I actually like rather than chart rubbish! 



Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig