Sunday 12 November 2017

MURIEL'S KITCHEN- SOUTH KENSINGTON



Muriel's Kitchen is ideally located just round the corner from South Kensington tube station, one of my favourite parts of London. 

I absolutely love it here! As the name suggests, they have tried to emulate the feel and look of your Grandma's kitchen, with fresh pastries and cakes and lots of fresh flowers adorning the place. I'm in love with some of their retro style signs as well!





My brunch of choice here is the pancakes of course! I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with pancakes recently but there you go! They're £7.50 and you can choose from fresh berries with Greek yogurt or bacon with maple syrup. There's also lighter options on the menu too such as a croissant with jam, or poached eggs on toast with avocado. I'm also a huge fan of the coffee here! The cappuccinos are to die for. I'm ashamed to admit that I had three within an hour...(sorry not sorry) 

If you're in the area, I would highly recommend trying Muriel's Kitchen out. Granted, it's really busy on the weekend so I would definitely recommend booking ahead to make sure you get a table. Or you could also give the Muriel's Kitchens in Soho or Putney a go too! 




Here's a link to their website, if you wanted to check out their menus! 

Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig