Monday 25 September 2017

REVIEW-FREEBIRD APPAREL



I love scrolling through Instagram and coming across independent boutiques which stock quirky and unique clothes. I recently came across the pop-culture inspired @freebirdapparel on Instagram and instantly fell in love.  Some of the designs of famous faces, including the likes of Louis Theroux, Morrissey, and Larry David, are life-like!

When I came across this amazing 'Love is a Losing Game' t-shirt in memory of the beautiful Amy Winehouse for just £14.00, I had to invest. I'm so impressed with the quality of the t-shirt as well?! So many of my printed slogan t-shirts drastically fade over time, which can look really cheap and tacky. But regardless of how many times I wear this beaut little number (and consequently how many times I put it through the wash!) the design is still perfectly in tact. 

You can buy the Amy unisex t-shirt in either white or black. I personally think the design looks more striking against a black canvas but both are amazing. 


You can shop these super cute designs here!

Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig