Thursday 21 September 2017

REVIEW- LOVE WALK CAFE



It's just dawned on me that 95% of my posts are my most recommended brunch spots but ah well, here's another one! This time, we're at the Love Walk Cafe in Fulham (just a 5 min walk round the corner from Fulham Broadway station). I really like visiting Fulham. It's by far one of my favourite parts of London because it feels so tucked away and it feels a bit like my home town of Marlow.  

I recently visited the Love Walk Cafe for the first time with my boyfriend and we loved it! The interior is seriously cool, with hanging lanterns from the ceilings and lots of retro signs on the walls. I'm a big fan of shabby chic interior design and Love Walk has certainly nailed the look on the head! 

We were served as soon as we sat down and the staff were really friendly and always smiling, which is really important to me when I go out (there's nothing worse than being served by a waiter who seems like they don't want to be there?) 


I opted for a coffee and the American Breakfast (obvs?) which was £9 and I have to say, it was really delicious. My boyfriend meanwhile opted for a full english (standard) and there were no complaints there either! The coffee here is truly amazing. I would opt for a coffee in a small chain/independent cafe over a Starbucks any day of the week and Love Walk Cafe is living proof of the difference in taste. 



If you're a brunch fan like me, then Love Walk Cafe is the one for you. But they also do lunch and dinner as well, so do have a browse over their menu to decide which time is best for you to visit! 




Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig