Thursday 26 January 2017

HOW TO WEAR PINK




Let me start off by saying that I never wear pink. Ever. It's just never been for me. For a start, I've never found something in pink which is the right shape; there always seems to be too many frills and ruffles for my liking. But Pink is one of the hottest S/S trends and it can look super chic. I'm pretty sure I will just channel fluffy marshmallow vibes, but we'll give it a go anyway.

First thing's first, it's important to find the right shade for you. For me, bubblegum and fuchsia pink are a definite no, but if you can incorporate a bright pop of such a vibrant shade into your outfit then I definitely would go for it! Florals, pastels and ditsy prints are hot for Spring, as always, but I think a nice colour pop will be a welcome change after what promises to be such a dreary winter (sigh). 

I never normally go for pale pastel colours but if I'm going to wear pink, I'm going to channel blush and sun bleached hues. I've opted for my pale pink pleated culottes, my slogan 'Overrated' tee (both from Zara) and then a pair of white trainers. I love how the rock slogan tee completely contrasts with the feminine floaty feel of the culottes and the trainers adds an urban edge to the outfit's overall look. 






This is how I'm planning on wearing pink this season; by rocking up soft pastel pink hues. As much as I would love to wear statement pieces in pink, such as coats or dresses, it's not really for me. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone by opting for pastels alone, let alone dressing head to toe in fuchsia. But I am definitely going to think a little more pink by incorporating more blush pink into my spring wardrobe. 

CULOTTES- ZARA //

TOP- ZARA (SURPRISE, SURPRISE) //
COAT- PRIMARK // 
BAG- FLORELLI//
SHOES- NIKE // 
CHOKER- ACCESSORIZE //

Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig