Saturday 5 November 2016

JUMP INTO PARTY SEASON WITH PRIMARK



All Hail Primark, our loveable go to high street store! We've always relied on Primark for our wardrobe staples; it's just so reasonable! It's actually pretty risky taking a trip here just to get a ''couple of bits'', especially when you actually end up leaving with an armful of those famous brown paper bags, filled to the brim with pieces you couldn't resist throwing into the basket.

Party season is here and I don't know about you, but I have been secretly dreading it. The partying side is fine. I can do the partying just fine in fact. It's just the endless planning that's involved. What do I wear and is it acceptable to recycle my trusty LBD for every event I've pencilled in, are the questions on every party girl's mind (at least if you're as broke for cash as I am)  

My answer is simple. Wear what YOU want to wear. You shouldn't feel pressured to produce an entirely new outfit every single time you show your face at a social occassion. Recycling old outfits/accessories is absolutely fine. But should you feel the need to go and splash out on a few new Christmassy ensembles, I would recommend a trip to Primark pronto. 

Primark have seriously upped their party game this season. Metallics, velvet and knitted dressy wear... everything is so on trend and priced at an absolute steal. Take the metallic jumpsuit (pictured below) I'm crushing on for example; £13! Bonus style points without denting my bank account too hideously. And if you're stuck for accessories, head on over to here! There are some seriously cute embroiled clutches, not to mention heels and shoe heaven and lot's of bang on trend jewellery (ROSE GOLD GALORE!) 

Here's a pick of some of my favourite party season looks from Primark...

This metallic jumpsuit is EVERYTHING! And it's only £13, yay!



Crushed velvet is gorgeous. It's one of the most stylish trends this season and I can't wait to get my hands on this! 



Tailored structuring is so on trend this season, perfectly illustrated in this co-ord set. I love this print as well.



Velvet makes an appearance yet again, in this mustard mini dress! I seriously heart this.




This satin look is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour too and the cute heels. Shoe heaven!


Are you rating or hating Primark's winter collection?

Antonia x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig