Tuesday 29 August 2017

HUTTONS



Huttons is one of my favourite shops to have a browse round in my home town. Their clothes and jewellery epitomise  boho chic! I love a good statement necklace and I was spoiled for choice when I recently had a look round. The clothes are very floaty in style and there are some seriously cute prints and details to choose from as well. 



But the thing I love the most about Huttons, is how unique and quirky all the home bits, stationary and gift ideas are! I often do my Christmas shopping here, as you can get some really cool gifts for good prices (loving the unicorn and mermaid themed stationary bits, below!) 



If you're heading off to uni in September, then Huttons is a great place to start your uni room shopping, as there are so many cute accessories to choose from like fairy lights, prosecco and gin and tonic flavoured candles and art-deco inspired photo frames. 




I'm a huge fan of retro style pop-art cards. On every special occasion, my boyfriend and I have a competition to see who can find the funniest (or rudest) card and I have to say, Huttons is where I would make a head start!

I absolutely love it here! It's so lovely and makes such a nice change from all of the generic bits you can buy in other shops. You can check where your nearest store is here

Antonia x

P.S Shoutout to Huttons for providing great mirrors to take selfies with, just saying. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig