Tuesday 25 October 2016

LONDON BLUES




Here's a little throwback to my end of Summer trip to London, my favourite city in the world and my pick of some of my favourite spots in our very own capital...


St Paul's- Madison Rooftop Bar
We went here on a Wednesday evening for some drinks and I lovvvved the atmosphere. It's where everyone seems to go for some after work drinks to unwind and although they were a little overpriced, it was totally worth it for the views and atmosphere. It's right next to St Pauls and overlooks the whole of London; you can even seen Big Ben and the London Eye. 




Covent Garden 
Also one of my favourite spots! There's so much choice on where to eat! In fact maybe a little bit too much choice, hence why we wondered round for ages trying to choose, while I became increasingly ''hangry''. My favourite place for drinks here is the good old Punch and Judy pub, in the piazza. It's really reasonable and you can sit in or out, depending on if you want to people watch or not. 





Notting Hill- Portobello Road 
For those who haven't been yet, I urge you to visit Portobello Road. An array of cute pastel coloured houses awaits with lots of cute vintage shops and the famous Portobello Road Market.








Borough Market
Calling all foodies! Borough Market is THE place to be, for some amazing street food to feed your appetite. I opted for some Jamaican soul food and it did not disappoint; you just can't beat jerk chicken with rice, absolutely delicious! Get yourselves down there now!






Chelsea/Kensington 
Stopped for a quick spot of breakfast at the Bluebird Cafe in Chelsea. Poached eggs on toast? Don't mind if I do. I love the houses in Chelsea too and walking around the place gives me some serious house envy. Lots of museums and galleries in Kensington for the culture seekers among us. I would recommend the Victoria and Albert Musuem. There are some really interesting exhibitions which are mainly free, not to mention some seriously cool interiors! 




Where are your favourite hangouts in London? Comment below!

Antonia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Antonia Writes. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig